Saturday, January 31, 2009

Corrine's Baptism


Corrine was baptized a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints today. It was an excellent day. We had lots of friends and family that came to support our family and support Corrine. We are so blessed. Our excellent (again another blessing) neighbors gave the talks... Thanks Becky and Kirsten, you did a great job! Afterwards, we went to our new building and had dinner. Again, another blessing..... a good friend had her daughters baptism this morning and they set up all the tables and chairs and then left them up for us. But.. she also left up all of the decorations for us as well. Which was a nice blessing since Im sick. I have bronchitis and so its been a rough weekend. Keith helped get all of the food ready and then our family helped with food and helped us get the church all cleaned up. My sweet sister in laws came back to my house and cleaned all of the crock pots and did all of my dishes for me! Thank you Jaci and Christine, I owe you guys! Corrine and I were talking this evening and she said "Im just so blessed. There are so many good people we know." I couldn't agree more. I have felt that so much this week. We have such a great extended family and great neighbors. We love all of you and we are so grateful for your help and support in all of the crazy things we do. Corrine, we are proud of you for being such a good girl. We love you!




This is a picture of Corrine and her friends at the dinner we had after her baptism.

4 comments:

All for J's said...

Congratulations Corrine! Welcome as one of the newest members of the Church. She looks so beautiful in her baptism dress! What a great day for your family :)

CPA Kim said...

Congratulations Corrine and your family! You will always remember this special day- you look lovely!

Just me! said...

She is adorable! And I love her dress.....where did you get it?

Schramm Family said...

Got the dress at White Elegance. Its normally $80 and the lady had it on clearance for $40 because some of the flowers had come off it. I figured for $40 I couldn't make one that nice. So while we were checking out, she gave it to us for $30!! It was a litle big, but for $30, we delt with it.