For New Years Eve, Keiths other sister, Karen, came with her family. We had a good time that night. We did a lot of dance, dance, revolution and she brought her wii so the kids could perfect their bowling and tennis skills. I think everyone had a good time.
I also got called to be a primary teacher yesterday. It was kind of anti-climatic going in to meet with the bishopric. I've been teaching primary for a year and a half now (except a couple of weeks) but now its official. I actually think it will be a good thing because I can have the same class and I can know before Saturday night or Sunday morning that Im teaching. I've been a substitute that just floats around the primary. I will be teaching the CTR 5 class. They are pretty cute but have the attention span of a gnat. I am still the Stake Humanitarian Specialist (or stake nag). Things for that will get crazy at the end of this year, but for now, Im content with my primary calling.
Well, good bye vacation. We will play games today and tomorrow brings school, bathrooms, and loads and loads and loads of laundry.
Real life, here we come....
3 comments:
Unfortunately the fun has to end some time but it always feels good to get back into the swing of 'normality'.
Well welcome to the real world. What is a vacation anyway? I don't think I"ve had one of those for a couple of years now!
Yeah, but you get this weird thing called "date night" and I don't know what that is! Gotta love being a grown up. Why did I want to grow up so bad anyway?
Post a Comment