My grown children are continuing to do what they do.... grow and become more independent. Jakob moved out exactly two years ago, and now he is moving from SLC to Orem. Keith, Kate and I helped him get out of "the funny basement missionary apartment" to a "homely 3rd story apartment". We had fun getting all of his earthy possessions loaded up.
Kate was a good helper with moving day!
I will say, I LOVE the new apartment. It is so light, nice looking, and the new Orem temple is FEET away. How fun to watch this be built up close!Here are my moving buddies selfie helpers. (say that 3 times fast)
My other adult child is still on her mission in California. Im ready for her to come home. She "entered" the at home MTC exactly a year ago. I know time is moving quick, but I still miss her horribly! Last week we were able to meet in person her trainer, Sister Sintz. It was so nice to hug Sister Sintz.... she had hugged Corrine just the day before.
I got another almost Corrine hug this week as well. My best friend, and Corrine's 2nd mom, Betsy was in California and they were able to meet up for a quick hug and visit. I was so excited to get a text of this picture!!
I now feel like I can make it the next few months until Corrine is home and I can hug her personally. Until then, we continue with summer vacation plans! Another thing that feels like a large child.... our new cow. I have to document this. President Biden wants us to limit our meat consumption to 4oz a month. So.... I bought an entire cow. Meet Sloppy Joe in honor of our dear leader.
There is the update on my grown children.







No comments:
Post a Comment