Old and new. Corrine used to make furniture out of boxes or paper for her dolls. Kate is now doing the same thing. She set up a TV and couch for her babies. It has been so nice to see little Corrine in Kate. Little Kate will help me on days I miss Corrine.
New.Changes can be good, right? Ive changed my diet for several reasons. Angry kidneys is the biggest reason. This is my new favorite breakfast.
Now I weigh everything. In the beginning it seemed very overwhelming and I wasn't sure what it would look like. Now I know that it looks like a fridge full of pre-weighed baggies of food. Hopefully all of this work pays off and I start feeling better.
Old. We did not participate with the robots team this year. We didn't have anything to do with the build season. Kate did talk us into going to the competition in SLC though. We couldn't stay away. It was a little weird for Keith to be on the audience side of the competition. It was good to visit with the team and catch up with so many good people. Once in the Prototype X family, always in the family.
Kate wanted to remind Abe Fox (another PrototypeX former family member) that she is still their #1 fan. He gave in and let her take the title.
She LOVES robots. Sitting in the stands every March is all she knows. She has been doing it since she was a little baby. It is such a large part of her young life.
For journaling sake, I probably should mention a little thing called panic Covid-19. The panic is high and the shelves are empty. No water. No toilet paper. It is a little weird to see empty shelves. Im not used to that!
Gymnastics selfie! I love this tradition with my baby girl.
WHAT?! MIRACLES!!! Miracle of miracles. Poor Kate has been trying to get her back handspring since March 2019. An entire year she has been trying to do that trick. I told her as soon as she could get it, I would get her a shake. Well..... look at that girl! Look how happy she is at achieving a goal she has worked so hard for. I wanted to cry I was so happy for her. It is an interesting thing to watch one of my kiddos struggle so much for something and then finally get it.
Corrine is home this week on spring break. She and Kate decided to do their morning scripture study together. This is when I wish I could freeze time. This right here.
Activity Days was all about taking care of our bodies and we did a little salon. Kate enjoyed getting her hair done and her nails done. It was a crazy night for the leaders (me and Corrine helped) but it was cute seeing Kate so happy.
On to another crazy week!












No comments:
Post a Comment