Saturday, March 14, 2020

Family Pictures 2020

Coronavirus has taken over the world. We are on day one of our quarantine. Much to Keiths disappointment, I decided to brave the germs and we kept our appointment for pictures. We are assuming Corrine is still leaving on a mission, but since she will homeschool the MTC we aren't sure she won't homeschool the rest of it. It seems to be the story of her life.  I wanted to get some updated family pictures before she left (or not left), so everyone humored me. I got family pictures for my birthday! Here are a few of our favorite family pictures.... not in any specific order.
Kate:
Hayden:
Sariah:
Corrine:
Corrine Mission:
Jakob:
Corrine wanted one mission picture with Keith since they are both California Missions:
Then for fun, a Corrine and mommy.
Silly:
My favorite one of the entire day:
The girls:
Family:
Whew! We made it. Glad we got that done for another three five years.

1 comment: