The kids and Keith were all amazing to help me get through most of the apricots. I still have a bunch that need to be finished today.
There is something satisfying about seeing nice full jars at the end of a long day.
We had family gospel study at grandma Schramms on Sunday. The cousins get a
This week has been full of doctors appointments for me. They will actually be continuing for a few more days. At the risk of sounding like a complaining old lady, I'll share. It's my blog and I guess I can share what ever I want. I thought I was just getting old. I am still getting old, but I was also diagnosed with Hashimotos Disease. I've been very tired (more than normal) for months and things just weren't getting better no matter what I did. After several months of blood work, I got the news this week. Good news is, I'm not crazy (well, not like we thought). Something really is wrong. A super short explanation is that I am very tired all of the time and some times I go from very tired to very, very, very, tired. Mentally my mind is in a fog. So forgive me if I ask you the same question over and over or if I forget something. I'm trying to pull it together. Hopefully with medication I can get back to just regular tired. Thank you grandma for the genetics. I still love you.
This girl is away at girls camp this week. I miss her and her help! I hope she is having fun though. Keith is with her today so hopefully I can get some good pictures of lake day and zip line!
On Monday I had many hours of doctors appointments. Hayden and Kate did a great job entertaining themselves and worked on a puzzle. Great job, guys!








No comments:
Post a Comment