For the last 6 years, Keith has been the head coach of the robots team 3230 PrototypeX. Tonight was the end of season party and he officially retired as coach and passed the great honor and blessing of coaching this team to Brian. I could go on and on talking about the amazing experiences we have had. I will forever be grateful for the friends my kids have made. Our entire family has formed friendships that I believe will carry into the eternities because of this team. PrototypeX is family.
Here is the first team Keith coached.
And here is the last:
Another year, another couple of teams.
Man, I love these kids!
PrototypeX, we will always love you and be part of the family. Robots really was a family affair for 6 years.
I think Kate is PrototypeX's biggest fan. Or, at the very least, the cutest.
Broken robot parts were pretty common.
The year of change keeps on giving. Retiring from PrototypeX is more than just change. This is the end of an era for our family. Hayden is saying he wants to be on the team, so maybe Keith will be back in a couple of years. In the mean time, we love you. We love and treasure everyone we have been so blessed to associate with because of this team. Keith has enjoyed working the young adults on this team. It has been such a blessing to associate with the team mentors as well as team members of PrototypeX.
We are so grateful for all you have given our family. To quote the biggest PrototypeX fan, Abe: "GO PRO-X GO!" and "PRO-X FOREVER!"






















1 comment:
MEGA-THANKS Keith & Camille and to all my PrototypeX Peeps!!!
Post a Comment