Keith took Wednesday off and we went fridge shopping. I have wanted/needed a new fridge for a while and since most places have them on sale for the holidays, we were on a mission. I found one I really wanted and it was a great deal. Sadly, it will not be available until January... maybe. You may be shocked to know this, but patience is not my strongest quality. Watch for an entire blog about a fridge (hopefully in January... or sooner) So, I don't have a picture of my new fridge. This is the old fridge that I have a sort of strong despisal for. This is supposed to be the before picture. Sadly, there is no after picture.
I LOVE Thanksgiving weekend. I love it so much, that I didn't take a single picture at Thanksgiving dinner. We had good food. We had good conversation. We had good company. We had dinner with my family at my parents house. I wish I had got a picture, but know that it was very good and very fun. After dinner, we raced back to our house for Keiths family to come with pie. We also had good food (can't go wrong with several pies) and good conversation. I did manage to get a picture of Kate greeting her cousin. She was so happy Sadie came to play!
Have I mentioned that I LOVE Thanksgiving weekend? We also slept in. A lot. We did some major deep cleaning. MAJOR deep cleaning. Its like a Christmas wish and miracle all in the same day. Everyone was so nice to help and I was so grateful.
On Saturday my nephew got baptized. I really enjoyed his baptism. I was grateful they decided to do the baptism while they were visiting here from St George. It was so nice to be with my nephew and his family. I did remember to take a few pictures of this day.
The girls are too cool to hang out with the rest of us. Im glad they are good friends though!
Kate and grandpa are good friends. I like that.
I also like that Kate and Jakob are good friends.
Corrine finished a MAJOR project for a business client. Here are some pictures of what she did. You really have to see these in person to really appreciate how amazing they are. She made everything from scratch, even the frames. They are 10x10. I know, she is amazing.
We also got ready for Christmas! I love our tiny corner Christmas tree. it is literally 1/4 of a tree. Small, but doesn't take a ton of space or a ton of decorations.
Jakob did the lights this year. I really appreciated his help.
The CHRISTMAS CODE is also back. Who gets these presents?! That is the Christmas Question.
Happy Thanksgiving weekend! Our Christmas letter will be coming soon!
















No comments:
Post a Comment