Tis the season of sickness. Corrine was very sick with a nasty sinus infection last week. Her good friend Cera came to make sure Corrine was alive and gave the best medicine of all..... a visit and chocolate.
Hayden decided he wanted braces for Christmas!I was so proud of the girls for being his emotional support. He was pretty tough though, and didn't seem to need them.
Sariah is always cold. Going into winter makes things worse. One of her favorite things to do is sit by a nice fire and read her books. She is currently reading Little Women (one of my favorites)
Do you think we can make it through the winter months without any more major dings to the medical account? Corrine and I are doing our part to stay healthy by walking no matter the temperature. Walking in winter is all about the layers. And, new thermals. I also got a new balaclava. It was a warm 18 degrees so I decided to try it out. Not bad, not bad. Now, I look like Im ready to rob a bank to pay for braces.
I think Corrine is working on a weight lifting program.
Here's to good health and gallons of hand sanitizer. You might want to buy stock in Airborne & Kleenex because Im going to be stocking up.







No comments:
Post a Comment