We have not combined a weekend of shooting and piano recitals before... but we are always up for trying something new. We aren't the most refined people in the world, but we do know to keep shooting and piano recitals separate. We usually take the kids shooting pumpkins the weekend after Halloween. Due to sickness and crazy schedules, we were not able to go until a few days ago. I do like this tradition. It is getting harder and harder to find a place we can legally shoot though. It makes me sad. I digress. The kids love this tradition... probably more than I do. Kate was happy to take her turn and let dad help.
She has become quite the daddy's girl.
Hayden knows what to do. (mostly)
Sariah is getting to be quite a pro. She has reminded us that she does not have her own pink gun but Corrine does. Sometimes life isn't fair. She has been wronged.This is better than a pink gun, right?
Corrine is a pro. Keith likes to take her shooting with his friends to "spend time with her." I think he likes to show her off like a talented circus freak.
Jakob knows the drill. It has been about a year since he went shooting but he got it right back.
We also had the "younger kids" piano recital. They did a great job!
This was Kates first piano recital. She played a duet with Corrine. She messed up a little, but Corrine said Kates hands were just shaking like crazy! Isn't it cute how her feet don't touch the floor?
Hayden did a great job. He is getting to be quite the pro at these things. He lost his place on his memorized song for a bit, but he managed to regain control and roll right along.
Sariah is really doing well. She reminds us all of Jakob when she plays. She has great feeling for the music.
Kate played toward the beginning of the recital. She just couldn't make it through the entire thing... the stress wore her out!
I love the Christmas piano recital, but I will admit I'm glad its done. Now we can relax a bit and enjoy the holiday!
This last week our ward helped with a funeral. This is my presidency.... I love these ladies so much! They are amazing!
Merry Christmas... and welcome December!!












No comments:
Post a Comment