Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Hangin' on

We are trying our darndest to get over this flu. It hasn't been pretty. On Sunday I went to church by myself. I felt pretty pathetic. Kate was closest to feeling well but I was at meetings and didn't want to figure out how to get her back and forth to church. This is the general feeling around our house. So far, Im still the only one that hasn't "fallen". (I know, my turn is coming)
Corrine helped with dishes this morning. Apparently, Im not the only one sick of living in disgusting, germ infested filth.  She left this note:

 Monday morning Kate was well enough to do her gymnastics recital.  Here she is warming up:
They were told to stand quietly until it was time to start. Look how serious she takes these things!
She did a great job!
Tonight we all ventured out as a family for the first time since the week before Thanksgiving. Corrines piano students had their piano recital. She is glad to have it done!
After the recital, our kids had their first meeting to discuss "THE CODE" for Christmas gifts. They are really up-ing their game this year! They have a spread sheet and as Kate said "We have Jakob!"
We have had a lot of "gunk" in the air the last few days. But, I will admit I have been blown away with the frost on the trees. We have had some BEAUTIFUL mornings. I had to take a few pictures. 
Good-bye sickness and hello Christmas break!

No comments: