Thursday, August 24, 2017

Gardens and Cousins

Mike and Julie and their family came to drop off Anna at BYU.  Before Anna has to start band camp, we have a few days to play! We decided to spend an afternoon walking around the gardens at Thanksgiving point. It couldn't have been more perfect! It rained just a little before we got there and most kids were in school. We had the gardens all to ourselves. It was so beautiful and relaxing.
I think the kids favorite part was feeding the fish. These fish were crazy! They were so funny chasing the food. Not bad entertainment for 25 cents.
My favorite part of the gardens is the Secret Garden. Im sure its because I loved the book so much, but I really do like the magic in this little secret garden.
Maybe my favorite part has changed. This was the first time I had seen the garden display about Christ's life. I really felt the spirit in this place and enjoyed the feeling that was there.
I know my favorite part was being with my people.

Our tour guide is cuter than yours.

No comments: