Thursday, September 29, 2016

Whats on a phone.

I have the strangest pictures on my phone. This is Kate at a baby shower.
This is how much ground beef is at the store. Im so grateful our cow has a date with the butcher in a week. Don't tell him though.... its a surprise date.
My boys checking on the bees. I should learn more about bees so I can be a responsible owner. I did find a website that has all kinds of information about bees that can be used in a "classroom". Maybe we will do a unit on bees next week.
I found a large water spot about 12 inches up on the wall downstairs. I decided that was a bad thing. Upon further investigation, a leaky pipe was found. Blech.
If this doesn't scare you, nothing ever will.
I decided to clean out my pantry. I will say, there were no dead bodies... but I did wonder if I should call Utah Disaster Clean up.  I might have easily lost small children in there. Crisis averted. Pantry clean.
We had a bad wind storm come through  a few days ago. Sadly, one of our trees lost a really long, nice limb. The wood pile got a nice addition though.
My life has become a series of binders. My brain is now old and can no longer remember anything. So, I keep everything in a binder. All I have to do is remember which binder to grab for which activity.  That is trickier than it sounds. Remember, my brain is old.
Its scary whats on my phone. This is so I know what to buy at Lowes.
These are my councilors. One of the ladies in our ward had TWINS and we went to the hospital to visit. TWINS!  How fun.... for someone else.  I did have fun holding the babies.  The little girl was just under 4 lbs and the boy was just over 5 lbs. Its been a long time since I held a baby that tiny!

This is the first time Kate has had a Slurpee.  She approved.


No comments: