My children benefit from a homeschool group that is called "Book Club". Book Club has gone on for years and my friend Betsy does an amazing job with it. Last year my kids started attending "Science Club" which has also been amazing. I started to feel a little guilty. I was taking and taking from my homeschool friends and I wasn't really giving anything back. My sister and I decided that we would be in charge of "Art Club". Go ahead, laugh. I do every time I think about it. Im not creative in anyway. Thankfully, my sister is. So... Art Club was born. We had our first meeting and I think it went ok considering we had 20 kids and black paint.
These kids are all great kids and their mommies are equally great. We made little book marks and these awesome candy jars. All of the creativity goes to my sister.
I look forward to art club again next month... but I am grateful its only once a month. My creative juices were maxed out.



No comments:
Post a Comment