Saturday, July 30, 2016

Shootem' Eatem'

Keith was asked to participate in the COOPERATE GAMES on the shooting team for Northrop Grumman. I think its pretty cool. He decided he needed to practice and I went with him. These are my results.... pistol 25 yards. Its not the prettiest grouping, but with a full bladder, I can prove the bad guy would still be hurt pretty bad.
Keiths team won 3rd place and he said the first 2 were REALLY good and I think cheated with all kinds of scopes and fancy smanchy things.  They had also been teams for a very long time. Keiths team was sort of thrown together last minute so 3rd was pretty respectable. He got a medal and everything!
While Keith was practicing shooting, Jakob decided he wants to practice making Mexican food more often. I like the idea of someone other than me making dinner. Sariah needs to help make meals for a couple of weeks for personal progress, so on this particular night, she was Jakobs assistant.
Things were..... a learning experience. I'll sum up..... Jakob thought the grocery list was the salsa recipe so the salsa ended up a bit interesting. Dinner was rather late in the evening, but it was tasty. Overall, I will say it was a success.  The food was good and many important lessons were learned.
Jakob also helped me bottle pickles!

I will miss this boy when he leaves on his mission.

No comments: