I was able to go with Hayden to cub scout day camp. It was a fun day and I loved it! The scout leaders at camp were a little worried about Hayden with his boot.... never fear. Im convinced it has added power, speed, and energy to Hayden.
Hayden had so much fun at camp!
I might have been proud that Hayden got 10 for 10 on the bb shoot. Its nice to know our firearms training classes at school are going well.
Hayden came home FILTHY but he had so much fun and was able to pass a lot of things off in his Bear book. We were so blessed to be able to watch a ceremony to retire a flag. With all of the political strife, it was so refreshing to stop for a minute and feel the spirit of America.
I left the girls home to weed the garden. Whoah!






No comments:
Post a Comment