Thursday, April 2, 2015

Turtle, where are you turtle?

While Keith, Jakob and Corrine were working hard on robots, I had to find something for myself and the younger kids to do. We went with my parents to the Gilbert temple and then we went to a park and then to this nature reserve place. It was a little bit warm. The kids really enjoyed feeding the ducks.
My niece did find a turtle at this park. Nice little turtle.


I like this picture. Grandpa with some of his girls following behind and the ducks following behind the girls.
We went to the nature reserve to specifically find turtles. After a lot of searching, we finally found some. In the car, Kate was calling for them. When she saw them, she wasn't as impressed.
It was a nice little reserve. I'll bet it would have been even nicer the end of February or first of March.

No comments: