The object of the game is to stack those bins and then put a garbage can on the top. Because I have a high security clearance pass, I can not discuss the details of our robot or the many hours of planning that have gone into it. But, I'll tell you that I think it's going to be cool. Keith and Corrine are working on prototypes.
After week 1, I took the younger three kids to robots so I could get a few pictures for the team blog. One of the coaches brought her two younger children to hang out as well. Hayden enjoys playing with her son.
Sariah and the other coaches daughter watched a movie inside their personal movie theater.
Kate sort of watched a movie on the dvd player. Sort of. She mostly followed me around while I took pics of the team.
Here is Jakob welding a top secret weapon for our robot. (its the part that will shoot missiles across the field to blow the enemy off the field) Ok, maybe thats not what it is.
Corrine is getting into working on the robot. Here she is helping another teammate break a lot of saw blades. I don't think that is really what they were told to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment