Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Happy Birthday Corrine!

Corrine is now 14!  She wanted a friend party and she decided to do a Hunger Games Murder Mystery dinner.  Here is Corrine in her "costume".  She was sort of the peace loving flower child.

Here are some of the decorations we had. Tribute gifts from sponsors.
 Welcome to the Capitol.
 Effe was murdered in our school room and all of the guests were suspects.
There was much discussion as to who did it over dinner.
Who is the murderer?  Is it her?
Or HER?!
Corrine's friends seemed to have a good time... they were quiet in the beginning, but by the end, there were lots of giggles and happy party goers.
This is Corrines cake... not very fancy, but after all of the party preparations, I was too tired to care.
Happy Birthday Corrine!  We love you and are proud of the beautiful young lady you have become.

1 comment:

Anna said...

I recognize that shirt! ;) Haha happy birthday to Corrine-I wish I could have been there. Love you guys!