Kate knows that I keep treats in the pantry. This evening she was trying to break into the panty and wanted fruit snacks instead of soup for dinner. She was rather insistent.
I've been working on our "emergency" binders. I've been trying to put copies of all of our important documents into one place and then get a copy for my mom and a copy for Keiths sister. This has been a bigger project than I ever anticipated. I think Im almost done. As I've done work and research, I've been making a list of other things I need to do. This project is spiraling out of control. Its a good thing I have a lot of time at home while the robot makers are away. I know, its a boring picture of binders. Humor me. Those binders represent several days worth of work.
Two more weeks left. I wonder what fun and exciting things we will do. I might get really wild and clean a bathroom or two. Haa haa! No, that won't happen. I'll probably read.
No comments:
Post a Comment