Friday, December 26, 2014

Sariah is 11!!

Happy Birthday Sariah! We let Sariah open her family gift after breakfast this morning. I wanted her to have time to play with it.  What could it be?
Sariah played 20 questions with dad to figure out whats in it.  She never guessed!! A bow and arrow!!  Sariah has been BEGGING for YEARS for a bow.
Keith is in charge of teaching weapons class. Sariah attended the bow and arrow class today.



Did I mention that we got snow?!  We love it!
Sariah requested a Harry Potter birthday party. Corrine was my party planner and I have to say, this was the best birthday party I have ever had to pull off.  Im using a party planner from here on out. Here are the invitations.... owls...

Corrine ran a tight ship getting the house all decorated up. Keith was her main assistant. Here they are making the cup cake snitches.
Candy & treats for Honeydukes.

Corrine made the wands... they turned out fantastic!
The girls had pizza and avoided pictures.... mostly.

They played games

and then watch Harry Potter #5.  I planned on them watching #1 but they BEGGED for #5. I will admit, its my favorite.  They are watching it as I work on the blog. It is fun to listen to them talk and enjoy the movie together.  We are grateful for good friends that came to support Sariah this evening.
While the girls were upstairs having a party, the rest of the family was downstairs having their own party. I don't think it was as fun.  It was quieter, and colder.

I have to give a special thank you to Corrine. She pulled off the birthday party beautifully! And, honestly, I was exhausted from Christmas. Excellent party Corrine and Keith! Happy Birthday Sariah! We love you!

No comments: