Sunday, December 21, 2014

Sing a long

Our neighbors and good friends the Slaughters, host a sing along at their home the Sunday before Christmas.  There is always TONS of food.... TONS.  There are also good friends!
The Slaughters don't have small children at home. So... when I see Hayden and Sariah sitting with a plate full of food on furniture nicer than I will EVER own, I get a little nervous.  I shouldn't worry about them because I was the only one in our family that made a mess.  I spilled some hot wax on their floor.  It was not my finest moment.  Anyway, back to the nice furniture and my kids enjoying themselves.
Kate is REALLY into giving a thumbs up when her picture is taken.  You will see what I mean.
They had a nice little area downstairs with toys for the smaller kids to play! Kate loved the little tent/house. Hayden loved the bigger toys with the bigger kids.
Jakob and Corrine loved playing the piano at the sing along. They even stayed about an hour longer than the rest of us because we couldn't drag them away from the fun. We are grateful for some good friends in the ward! Slaughters... it was amazing... as always.

No comments: