Thursday, August 7, 2014

Mormon Tabernacle Chior

We went up to Deer Valley and listened to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir perform. We actually listened to their rehearsal so it was free. It was really cool.  I loved that they were singing all show tunes. It was really funny to listen to Mac Wilberg get mad at them for singing wrong or talking too much to each other.  MoTab gets in trouble!  Hee hee!

 After the first half of the show, we moved up and ended up sitting about 2 rows back. The kids seemed pretty good... I think they mostly enjoyed hanging out with their cousins!

The "guest tenor" was out walking around the crowd. My sister in law tried to get me to go talk to him but I was to scared.  Her daughter said  "I will go!" and she did!  Cute girl got her picture with him!

Kate didn't like to sit still for very long. Eventually we put her in the stroller and Keith and I took turns pushing her around. At one point in time, I was pushing her up the mountain at Deer Valley while the Mormon Tabernacle Choir was singing CLIMB EVERY MOUNTAIN!   Yes, it was funny.  And a bit inspirational.

No comments: