Saturday, August 9, 2014

Bluffdale Old West Days!

We really enjoy Bluffdale Old West Days.  The parade is fantastic, the activities are fun, and the kids have a blast.  Keiths sister, Julie, from Michigan and her family are staying with us. They came out to enjoy the parade.  Keiths other sister Karen and her family also came to participate in the town day activities!  Here is the group of kids all excited for the parade to get going.
This year Corrine got to march in the parade. I didn't get a very good picture of her because I was so excited to cheer her on! This is our stake float that Corrine marched with.
Here is Corrine doing her dance with the float.
 This float was BY FAR the most popular. The kids LOVED it and Kate freaked when it started growling.  It was very cool.

The kids all had so much fun! Im so glad. Best way to entertain guests!
They also got a TON of candy. It  looked like trick or treating had blown up on my kitchen table!
After lunch, we went to the Old West Days at the city park. This was a fun way to spend a few hours. Hayden loved playing the little games. He also did really well on the bucking bronco!
Kate enjoyed the bounce houses. Im tempted to buy one. I wont.... but Im still tempted.
Kate also LOVED the tractors.  She kept saying "daddy, I NEED that tractor".
One guy was so nice he let her sit on this little one.  It was behind ropes and kids weren't supposed to be on it, but she was so cute he let her try.
The older kids loved being turned loose and hanging out with each other.
I will declare this a successful Old West Town Days. We are all looking forward to next year!

No comments: