PROJECTS!! It seems that I have an endless list of projects to work on. I hope to take advantage of summer vacation and get a few of these checked off the list. First to go, the laundry line area. We have had this area on the "to do" list for almost 4 years now. My very good friend, Brenda Gowans, helped me out. She got us some gravel and I found a little bit of ambition so we finished up this project. Laundry line area "before".
Laundry line area "after". Thanks Brenda! I look forward to hanging laundry.
The picnic tables will be moved to the large play ground area when that is finished. The goal is to get that done in the next week or two. I'll keep you updated. Try not to loose any sleep over it. Sorry, no before pictures till I have the after picture. I don't need to be more embarrassed about my yard than I already am. On to other topics.....
I have been digging deep to find my inner creative. There isn't much there. I am trying to develop talents that I don't really have. However, I have decided that new toys make it fun to at least try. I got a silhouette a few months ago. I haven't done all the creative things I would like with it.... yet. I have a long list of things I want to get done in the next couple of months. We will see if it actually happens. I got my newest creative toy today. I actually got all of this stuff for FREE! I earned a gift card to amazon.... so.... let the creative juices flow. This is my new embosser. Its cute, so it must be awesome.
Im a little scared, with Corrines help, you should all be getting embossed pieces of paper for Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment