Kate is one today! That year went by so fast. She learned to walk all by herself a couple of weeks ago. She has really started growing up this past week or two. It makes me sad..... I'll stop crying and get to the fun birthday stuff. Kates nick name is Katy-bug lady bug. We have called her that from almost the first day. We thought it fitting to have a lady bug themed birthday party. Corrine was in charge of decorations.
I want to be a cake decorator. Someday. For now, I stalk pintrest and try to copy other people. It has to be easy stuff for me to copy though. This is what we decided to do for her one year old cake.
Everyone else got cup cakes.
She wasn't sure about getting her hands messy. This little bit on her hand was kind of freaking her out.
After I gave Kate a piece of cake to try eating, she thought maybe it was worth getting a little messy for.
Uh, you have a little something on your hand. And your face.
Why is everyone watching me eat?
We got Kate a little walker type toy so she can cruise around the house. I think she likes it. She likes the lights and music. And the phone... what girl doesn't need a phone?
Kate, you are such a blessing in our lives. We are so glad you came to our family. Happy Birthday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment