Kate is learning to sit up on her own, and not a day too soon. She is so sick of laying on the floor or sitting in the bouncer seat. She really wants to be up and going like everyone else.
Kate is also learning how to suck her thumb. This is a major no-no but it doesn't seem to stop people around here.
She just laughed at me when she got caught. I think I should be afraid. She laughs at me when I tell her no. She is only 3 months old. What is 13 years old going to look like??
We have become addicted to the tv show Cake Boss. Maybe, its because Im on a healthy kick, so I haven't made or bought anything that tastes good for over a month now. If all the school work and chores get done, this is what happens around our house.
Jakob will watch Cake Boss once and a while... but he prefers to play the computer during his free time.
I tried to post a picture of one of the cakes. I couldn't get it to work. Its probably best. You will gain weight just looking at the pictures. But, if you have the time, wander on over to Carlos bakery.com and take a look see. The flowers on the cake... ya, they aren't flowers. They are frosting that is hand painted. Its amazing. You can check out the show on netflix. Better yet, order a cake and have it shipped to me. Much thanks!
1 comment:
Kate is such a doll! I can't believe she's starting to sit up already!! :)
and for reals - do they all do school at the kitchen table at the same time? we're all over the place with our schooling (and we try to keep separated so we don't get so distracted).
Michelle
Post a Comment