Thursday, May 3, 2012
Lessons I learned.... TODAY......
I have learned a few lessons just today. 1) When the doctor says "don't stress and keep your blood pressure down" there is guaranteed to be something that will cause the blood pressure to rise. 2) Little boys know nothing about girls hair. They should not touch it. Its probably a good rule for all boys. Don't touch girls hair. Ever. 3) God gave us a mom and a dad for a reason. We really need both.
Hayden decided to "help" comb Sariahs hair. This was the result.
After spending an hour trying to untangle the comb this was as much progress as we managed to make.
This brings me to lesson #3. I called Keith at work freaking out. I wanted to kill Hayden... or at least sell him and use the money to pay for a haircut. God gave us dads to keep perspective. Keith laughed. Laughing at an enraged pregnant woman is not the smartest thing to do. Keiths suggestion was "put a helmet on her head and don't kill the boy". We have dads to keep 4 year old boys alive. We have moms so that a little girl doesn't have to wear a helmet for the rest of her life. After an hour of trying to cut the comb out, I accepted defeat and took Sariah to get her hair cut.
The lady at the "hair cut store" was very nice. She had to cut it out... and there was a very short chunk of hair on the side of Sariahs head. This lady managed to blend that chunk in nicely. I think Sariahs new hair cut is very cute. Bet you can't even tell where the chunk was cut out.
I have a few more things to post about but this is about all my blood pressure and anemic self can take.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hahaha! Gotta say I did what Keith did! :D Sorry, but at least you can look back on this and laugh.....someday..... :D
So I did that to my own hair once... I thought I could curl it myself, with out the burny curling iron. This post made me laugh-thanks. Jaci ;)
So funny! I love the part about wearing a helmet for the rest of our lives - so true!
Post a Comment