Friday, May 4, 2012

Top Shot... sort of....

Jakobs birthday is today! I'll do another post all about his birthday. This one is all about death and destruction. Well, at least destruction. Jakob got (its Keiths really) a new shot gun the other day and he wanted to go shooting for his birthday. Keith took the day off of work and we loaded up the guns, ammo, targets, water balloons, dvd player, chairs, table, lunch (taking kids and a pregnant woman requires a lot more crap to take than just guns and ammo), ear plugs, hats, coats.... you get the idea. This was Haydens first time shooting and I think its only the 2nd time Sariah has been. First, we must have training. Lots and lots of training.
Yes, dad. I got it. Im 4. No need to give any more instruction.
Best shooting stance ever.
Sariah was a little more willing to listen to the training. But, only a little.
After practicing with the bb gun, Sariah decided she was ready for the 22. The pink 22 that is.
Every girl needs to learn the art of "PULL"
Hayden and Sariah decided they were tired of shooting and decided to watch a movie. Actually, they shot for about 5 minutes, watched movie for 5, shot for 5, watched for 5.... you get the idea.
Setting up water balloons makes shooting way more fun.
Corrine is a pretty good shot. Don't let the pink gun fool ya.
After you shoot, you need to see what kind of destruction you caused.
Jakob and "his" new shot gun.
I like seeing my boys shoot their shot guns. They had a little competition. They were tied quiet often, but Keith pulled out the 12-9 win in the end.
Yes, for the record, I shot. I did well. I like hitting targets.
For some reason, this is Jakobs favorite picture. Because its your birthday, Jakob, I'll let ya have the gift of this picture on the blog. Happy birthday.

1 comment:

Gabrielle Kim said...

I can see why that would be Jakob's favorite picture!
Why shouldn't Jakob's B-Day gun be "his" gun?
Looks like you all had a lot of fun!