Sunday, January 1, 2012

Sariah's Birthday

Sariah turned 8 the day after Christmas. She is VERY excited about being 8. She gets baptized in a few days and Im sure I'll have to post pictures about that. This year, for her birthday, she requested sewing stuff. More specifically, a "real" sewing machine. Since Im a chicken and cheep, she did not get a real sewing machine. I did get her a box of sewing stuff though. She has lots of sewing projects to work on now. She requested a lemon raspberry cheese cake for her birthday. Its harder to decorate a cheesecake than a regular frosted cake. There are a few tinkerbell figures on there.



Sariah also requested her cousin Isabelle be at the party. So, she got Isabelle. These two are actually starting to get along now!



I will post more at the end of the week about her baptism. Happy Birthday Sariah! We are so blessed to have you in our family. We love you.

No comments: