
My friend did Sariahs hair. It looked so pretty! Thank you so much Kay!!

After the baptism, we went to our church building for treats.

This is the cool girl table. Or maybe the scary girl table.

This is the bald guy table.

Sariah designed her dress and Grandma Cain made it for her. Grandma Schramm took her out for lunch and shopping for her very fancy scripture bag. Thank you Grandmas!!
I like this picture of Sariah in her dress next to the tree with the frost on it.
Congratulations Sariah!! We are so proud of you and so grateful to have you in our family!! Thank you every one that came. We had a great day and we hope you enjoyed it as well.
.
2 comments:
Congratulations Sariah! We are so happy for you and so very proud of you!
I can't believe Sariahs hair looked that good after sleeping on it and being "dunked"!
I think I was sitting at the bald guys table...that does not bode well...you should have assigned seats!
Hooray for Sariah!! She is such a sweet heart! Happy day for everyone.
Post a Comment