Saturday, June 27, 2009

The big ballet performance

First off, Im typing this with my left hand (and Im NOT left handed) so this could be interesting...Im also not typing info on each picture. You will get the idea.

The girls had their ballet performance last night. This year the ballet company and little girls performed Alice in Wonderland. Sariah was a little Oyster and got eaten by the Carpenter and Walrus. I think she made a very cute little oyster! Corrine played the part of Twiddle Dee. I think she is now ready for the 4th of July. Because I have only one hand...and its not a good one... our friend Debbie agreed to do the girls hair twice! Once for dress rehearsal and again for the performance. Thank you so much Debbie!

We had a good time and the girls did a great job. They are already looking forward to next season. Im looking forward to July and August off! Good job girls! We are glad you had fun.














2 comments:

Jenny Cain said...

So Cute!!! I love their costumes! Good job girls! We love you!

Heidi said...

They are so cute! Where do they take ballet lessons? Emma wants to take ballet and nothing else. So I am looking for suggestions. Thanks!