January is a rough month for me to get through. Actually, February is even harder. It's so cold and dark. Thankfully January FLEW by so hopefully that will be the case for this next month. Im looking forward to March. But... before we move onto March, I had better acknowledge a few things that happened the second half of January. I robbed a bank.
Hayden loves January! He got his braces off, so he is very happy with how 2021 is treating him.
Keith had another birthday and we won't go into how many he has had. I attempted a cake but my heart wasn't in it. I couldn't eat it and tried hard not to think about it. Its not fancy, but it was cake and I have it on good authority it was tasty.
I did light the cake with the torch, so that was fun. I want to do that again.
I spent 3 days updating the filing. I know, it is super exciting. I hadn't gone through our files/paperwork for THREE YEARS! It would be smart to do this once a year in January. Truth be told, it will probably be 3 more years before I do this again. It felt good to get this little project off my list and just in time for my surgery.
I had surgery to get my lapband taken out. I spent a couple of days in bed eating yogurt and giving spelling tests. When I got real crazy, I spent the day on the couch with an ice-pack on my tummy. This was quite a traumatic experience for someone who is CONSTANTLY freezing.
Sariah is liking how 2021 is treating her! She officially got her drivers license. It was a bit of an ordeal (2 different trips to the DMV) but its all done!I will admit I was a little lot freaked as she drove off by herself to work and piano lessons.


















No comments:
Post a Comment