We are in a new year! I was rather excited to see 2020 go away. Covid has been bad. Corrine being gone has been bad. Loosing weight has been bad (ok, loosing it is great, starving is bad)..... lets get this 2021 thing going where everything is skinny sunshine and skinny lollipops! This is the year I will get to goal weight. This is the year Corrine comes home. Im excited for 2021. I know things will stink politically as far as America is concerned. The world is basically one gigantic trash heap burning out of control, but I won't focus on that. Instead, here are the few things we are up to in this new year! Hayden was ordained a teacher. It was nice to have my mom and dad come for the ordination. I love this picture of my boys. Hayden is named after his Grandpa Cain. Grandpa is a good example of living worthy of the priesthood and serving others.
Wednesday, January 13, 2021
2021!!!
Hayden hosted a D&D group with the men from the Fox fam... and Kate. It feels so good to have good friends around.
During a D&D break, the kids did come watch a little of the Red Rocks (GO UTES!) gymnastics. Kate explained everything to George and Peter. Im sure they appreciated it. We need to go watch in person. I wonder Covid has killed that?One of Kates youth goals is to read the Book of Mormon a little bit every day. She loves to read to me when we drive back and forth to gymnastics.
January is goodness. It is back to routine. Back to school work. Back to a good bedtime. January is working on new goals. I love the feeling of a new week, new month and new year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment