Sunday, November 1, 2020

Halloween in 2020

 Covid continues to ruin lives and fun. Now we are getting into the holidays and covid is especially annoying. I think Halloween is made specifically for covid! Wear a mask! Stay outside! Stay with your little group and don't mix with others. That screams trick or treating. Government officials didn't agree, but oh well. Kate is the only kid now able to trick or treat. It was tempting to tell her no, but I just couldn't. She really wanted to go with cousins.... as the mandelorian.

 
Like a good mother I looked into buying her costume. It was $75! Heck no. So, like a good mother, I told her she had to figure something out. Hayden and Keith came to the rescue and made her costume! She was very happy!
Hayden stayed home and played games. After I bought him a big bag of candy, he was as happy as could be. We both liked this arrangement. 

Sariah went to a friends house to watch movies so I have no pictures. She assures me it was fun and she also enjoyed her bag of candy. I include these pictures because someone had made them and Charlie Brown in my favorite. It's also Corrine's favorite and this made me think of her so I had to take some pictures for her.

Happy Covid Halloween! We continue to pray next year won't be as scary.

No comments: