As I have mentioned about a bazillion times, September is my favorite and its going so quickly! I'll try to catch up. I got a little crazy and decided to embrace cute fall decorations.
They stayed on the couch looking nice for about a day. Maybe a single day. Now they are on the floor in the corner. Im not sure why I try. Something we are trying a little bit to do, is practice shooting. Grandpa Cain is hosting a Cain grandkids shooting competition in October. My children have never used a scope so we decided to get a little practice. We are experiencing what I call "the Little House Effect" on our family. Some of these feelings come from fall. It is time to prepare the family for winter. We have been splitting a winters worth of kindling.We got some firewood split and in a warm dry place all ready for the snow to come.
We have been canning like busy little chipmunks. Do chipmunks can? Whatever. We prepare. Pickles, Peaches and Pears, oh my!
Caselot sale is my all time favorite day of the year. The kids like it quote a bit as well. Im gald they appreciate a full storage room. We don't always work all the time. We decided to take the 4-wheelers out for another ride. It was a perfect day! Hayden and Sariah did much better driving their machines. We packed a lunch in and really enjoyed everything about it.

How long has it been since I mentioned my love for September?
















No comments:
Post a Comment