Thanksgiving means turkey apples! This is a tradition Keiths family has had since he was a wee little boy. Our kids are happy to carry on the tradition.
Turkey Apples 2019.
This year we hosted some of the Schramm family for Thanksgiving dinner. My people were so awesome helping getting the house ready and all the food ready! Taste tester is a very important job.
After moving some furniture, we were able to set up a pretty good place to eat pretty good food.
Im glad the kids are such good friends with their cousins. It is a blessing for all of them!
Dinner went really well until the dishwasher decided to flood the basement. I'll go into that in another blog. Here I will just say, thank you to Keiths brother, Brian for helping. Corrine is always willing to help her dad with a project.
After the disappointment of the dishwasher, we decided the only thing to do was eat pie with the Cain family. More cousins!
For the most part, Thanksgiving was a great day filled with the best families and the best food. I really love this overlooked holiday.











No comments:
Post a Comment