Bat girl went to her gymnastics studio on Halloween for a special trick or treat party before actual trick or treating time. Her teachers handed out treats, cookies and hot chocolate!
Kate was able to go trick or treating in the best trick or treating neighborhood ever. She went with our good friends the Fox Family. Corrine and Keith also tagged along. I spent the evening visiting with my good friend, Betsy. Good friends are good for the soul.
Hayden also enjoyed the snake. Still icky.
Corrine and I helped with food at the wedding for the daughter of a friend. Can I really have friends with their kids getting married?! I guess we are to that point in life now! Corrine and I worked as a team cooking pretzels and churros. We made a pretty good team and had to move super quick! I can't believe how many pretzels we made!
Kate has really taken to writing things in her journal. She wants to do calligraphy like Corrine does. This is her latest work. Truth is truth and must be shared.
Another truth is the kids keep growing up and having new experiences! Sariah participated in a debate tournament at BYU this past weekend. She was so nervous to spend all day there without Corrine. It was an excellent learning opportunity and at the end she admitted it was all good and no reason to worry. She gave an oratory about how we need to get back to the founding fathers vision of being a good, moral people. Sariah did great! She ended up in the upper end of the middle of the pack of kids that competed.
Things are speeding by quickly! Soon it will be time for more complaining about the weather and putting together Christmas lists! We did inform the kids it was time to submit requests for Christmas. I guess I really do need to start thinking about that a little.









1 comment:
All Pure-Fall-Wonderfulness!!!
Post a Comment