Wednesday, November 13, 2019

All Goodness

Goodness is catching a glimpse into the 7 year olds journal.
Hanging out at the urology department is not goodness. Goodness is getting test results that there are currently no stones in the kidneys.
 Goodness is finding the funny in junk mail. The University of Utah wanted me to fill out this form and send it back with my donation. I filled it out, but haven't sent it back yet.
Goodness is being able to watch gymnastics INSIDE the building. One lesson a month the parents are allowed to go inside and watch instead of stand outside in the freezing cold. In the second pic, Kate is the very furthest one on the right side with the super straight and high up leg. Good form, really good form!
Goodness is physical activity for the 12 year old boy. Goodness is him building muscle and having a coach to push him.
Goodness is a new winter coat. Never mind the fact that she is inside and perfectly warm. She just loves the coat.
Goodness is making Thanksgiving decorations. Kate was not happy with the lack of decorations for the upcoming holiday so she fixed the oversight.
Goodness is getting the leaves cleaned up before winter. Goodness is having a husband that will get up on the roof and having a husband that works so hard all of the time. Goodness is a boy that practices wrestling stances on the roof. It has to pay off, right?
Goodness is looking good while doing yard work.
It was so good to have the kids work hard all Saturday morning and not complain at all. We got a lot of bags of leaves and that doesn't count the 2 garbage cans full as well as all of the leaves we put in the compost bin.
Goodness is a clean chimney before winter. Goodness is also the kids singing the chimney sweep song from Marry Poppins without any prompting. Maybe we have taught them a little culture.
MUCH goodness is coloring with a friend on a nice fall afternoon. Kate's friend is in her primary class and is home-schooled!!  How have we not got these two girls together before? Major oversight on my part.
I will pretend goodness is sending Corrine on a plane to Dallas. I was concerned, but I'm proud to say I never cried.
Goodness is hearing Corrine enjoyed her trip and she came safely home with some life lessons learned. She even made it through airport security, which is something we doubted would happen!

Some times the fall sunsets are so good for my soul. This one happened last night. NO FILTER! God is good.
I'll end where I started with a peek into Kates journal. Goodness is knowing your child understands the enemy. Goodness is having gospel discussions with our kids. Im so grateful for this Come Follow Me program we are doing at home.
I have so much goodness in my life. 

No comments: