Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Tulip Fesival!

One week ago I was posting pictures of SNOW!  Today.... TULIPS!!  Warm weather. We are over 70! Kate actually complained about being "too hot" outside!  We had too much fun at the tulip festival so it deserved its own blog. I took Sariah and Kate while Hayden was at his maker space class at Thanksgiving Point.  It was a perfect afternoon!
There were about 1000000 people wandering the gardens. I kind of thought it wouldn't be as crowded with no spring break, middle of the day in the middle of the week.  I guess we weren't the only ones with spring fever.
Did I mention how nice it was?!  PERFECT temperature. Sariah even took off her jacket. That never happens!
Perfect flowers.
I love the old bike tucked in there. How cute!
 
 Perfect time with my girls.


Sariah found some inspiration and took a few moments to write her book.
Kate practiced cartwheels and round offs. It seemed the perfect place.
These are the carpool kids I hang out with on Tuesdays.  They are so fun to listen to!

Im so thankful for spring!

1 comment:

Betsy Fox said...

Abe here: Love these pics! Love the Tulip Fest!!