Keith and I have a long list of yard improvements. The kids are so lucky to help us with that list. We decided we wanted a fire pit area. It rained on our plans. No matter. We have people for that.
Ohh, Im so excited about the progress. The gravel ended being more "sand" than I wanted but I think it still looks nice.
Now, we just want to sit out and relax every evening. Too bad we are busy and don't have time. It looks nice and peaceful though. Some time we will actually start a fire and enjoy the space. I'll let you know how that goes.
Some of the other yard work we are doing is finishing up the fence and gravel path in the garden. All of the kids worked so hard to help.
Yard work is exhausting.
Everyone was very tired by the end of it.
The garden area is looking so nice! We still have a lot more to do but it is exciting to see progress.





No comments:
Post a Comment