Speeding ticket.... Worst of times.
In my defense, we were on I80. The speed limit had just changed from 80 to 75. I was going DOWN HILL. I tried to charm the policeman with my incredible whit and charm. I'm lucky I didn't end up in jail. He didn't think I was very funny. For the record, I hate Wyoming. I have always hated Wyoming.
Spending the weekend in a hotel with no little people: Best of times. Spending the weekend in this hotel: Worst of times.
Ok, it wasn't specifically this hotel, but pretty close. Ours had a white exterior. I have never feared for my life like I did over the weekend. After getting past the stench of death, there were a few things that concerned us. The first was the sign in the
Next, the smoke alarm. Oh, you don't see it? Ya, its not there.
The first night in the hotel I slept about 3 1/2 hours. I was convinced we were going to die in the night. I did park next to the drug lords car thinking that it would be watched all night so that might protect my car as well. The younger kids spent the weekend with grandma and grandpa. Climbing way higher than mom would allow: Best of times.
Easter egg hunt: Best of times.
Eating out: Best of times.
Falling and getting hurt: Worst of times.
Coming home to my babies on Easter Sunday: Best of times.
All in all, it was a best of times weekend. Thank you grandma and grandpa for watching the kids. Thank you grandma and grandpa for being willing to cooperate with this face.
Thank you drug lord for watching my car. Thank you hotel for being willing to cooperate with law enforcement.











3 comments:
Best of times: being in Utah. Worst of times: YALL WERE AWAY IN DENVER AND WE DIDNT GET TO SEE YOU ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ just kidding (kinda). I'm glad you guys got to go and it sounds like it was an awesome road trip! :)
Thanks for making me laugh. Best hotel story I've ever heard. :)
Jaci
Jeff's gotten a ticket coming down a huge hill in WY too! Not cool! Sounds like a nice hotel. ;) Glad you made it back safe. :)
Post a Comment