Tuesday, August 11, 2015

We are shootin' up the potty, guys and dolls!

That about sums up the last week. We had so many activities last week. While I enjoyed every one of them, I was glad to be done with the week!  First, Corrine had her performances of Bluffdale City's play Guys and Dolls.  Corrine was one of the Hot Box dancers.  Corrine has never done tap dancing before... ever.  She had a pretty steep learning curve, but she got it!  She is the little Chickadee on the left.
It was so fun to watch Corrine perform! I really enjoyed the play and got a little teary eyed seeing her up there trying new things!
While Corrine was doing the play, the rest of us went to the ward camp out. We had a few great laser gun fights while we were there! It was so much fun! Yes, I played. I really enjoyed shooting the neighborhood kids! We had a blast!

Hayden enjoyed roasting candy of all kinds over the fire.
This past week was also Haydens first cub scout meeting. It happened to be pack meeting. We made rockets! The kids had so much fun with this activity!
 
 
I am in the midst of potty training. Its safe to assume my desire to drink has gone up drastically. My use of Clorox wipes has also gone up drastically... and that's saying something since I buy them by the case.
My very good friend brought a bag of treats from the potty fairy. Kate LOVES this idea! I have no problem with bribery in any situation.
It was a busy week. We are now enjoying (as much as we can with potty training) the last week of summer before school starts. I think all of us are actually looking forward to school.... I think.

No comments: