We officially started back to school this week. Jakob is in 12th grade, Corrine in 9th, Sariah in 6th, Hayden in 3rd, and Kate in preschool. Whew!! I'm already tired. Our first day was a rough start. It was ugly in fact. There were lots of tears and yelling... and that was just from me. I know at least two of us wondered what we were doing and if we should do this another day. Today, however, things went much smoother. This morning we found our stride and routine quickly so things went well. Here is what homeschooling looks like around our house. Jakob spends a lot of time on the lap top doing classes on line with BYU.
Corrine is already liking geometry. This is saying something...math isn't her favorite.
Sariah is doing so well with her school work! This is Sariah doing math.... with a smile! She has never done math with a smile.
Hayden is happy to do any kind of school work.
Kate LOVES Magformers. They are kind of expensive, but almost as cool as legos.
Recess is always fun.
Welcome back my routine. Oh how I have missed you!
1 comment:
Post a Comment