Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Happy Birthday Hayden!

Its lucky #7 for Hayden this year! I asked him what he wanted for his birthday and the list was endless... and ever changing.  Hayden wanted a big friend party but his mother is a little bit unorganized. I never got around to inviting anyone.  Lame excuse, I know. I did get his best friend over for dinner and birthday cake, so that was pretty good. Hayden and Cannon are great friends!
After pizza, the boys watched a 10 minute Curious George while I cleaned off the table.  I'll be sad when Hayden is too old for a Curious George TV break at a birthday party.
Ok, back to party mode.  Presents!!
Aww, Sariah and Hayden are pretty good friends. Im grateful.
We went to a ward party a month or so ago and one of the boys brought laser guns. Hayden had a BLAST.  Keith and I knew at that moment what Hayden would be getting for his birthday. We were so excited for him to get his birthday present!
Here is the first team headed out to shoot. It was Hayden and Cannon against Keith and Jakob. The younger boys did much better than I thought they would holding off the old guys.
This is fun for all ages!

What is with the Gansta' hold, Hayden?  How have we not taught you proper gun handling?
Get-em' Sariah!
Always start the training while they are young.
Its hard to run for cover with the 2 year old.
Best just to stand your ground and fight.
Good job looking for cover, Corrine. Look at all these important skills my kids are developing.
 Hayden did request an oreo cake.  Here ya go!  This was actually pretty fun to make and one of the less stressful cakes I've done. It also required a lot of whipped topping and oreos. Two very popular items at our house.
Happy Birthday Hayden!


No comments: