Sariah is now TEN YEARS OLD!! Wow. Next thing I know she will be driving. *shudder*
Sariah had her very good friend Elinor come hang our for the day. Elinor is such a good friend and can come hang out at our house any time she wants.
Sariah asked for a sewing machine for Christmas.... LAST YEAR. She asked for a sewing machine for her birthday.... LAST YEAR. She asked for a sewing machine through out the year. She asked for a sewing machine for Christmas THIS YEAR. She asked for a sewing machine for her birthday THIS YEAR. I wonder what Sariah will get for her birthday. Can you even stand the anticipation?!
We decided to be cruel and NOT give it to her for Christmas... and make her wait an extra day so she could get it for her birthday. I know. Mean.
This is where I put in a shamless plug and beg for grandmas to help teach Sariah to sew. GRANDMAS?! Will you help teach Sariah to sew? Thank you! It wouldn't be a birthday with out cake. I have really tried to make nice cakes for the kids. My cakes are usually sad attempts to be like the cake boss. This is the attempt at Sariahs birthday cake. Her only request was "something girly". So, I decided to stick with a theme. I didn't let her see the cake until after she had opened her present. I think it turned out pretty cute.
Happy Birthday Sariah! We love you! We are so glad you are in our family. We recognize the miracle that you represent and we are so blessed to have you!
1 comment:
Thank you for inviting Elinor. She had a great time and any of your kids are welcome to our house ANYTIME!
Post a Comment