Christmas is the best time of year!! We had a very busy December and I feel bad I didn't take as many pictures as I should have. We had several piano recitals and performances all month long. Sadly, I didn't take any pictures with my good camera. The kids all did great and I love their piano teachers. I love listening to them work on Christmas songs. I also love when recital season is done and I don't have to listen to them work on Christmas songs. Sariah enjoyed reading different Christmas stories to the younger kids. Kate was either really tired or really bored.
We got A LOT of snow just before Christmas! I love how pretty the yard is with snow. I do not like driving in it, however.
Christmas was a pretty big hit, at least I think it was. Here is a quick run down. Kate LOVES tractors. LOVES them. Here she is on her new tractor!
Because we try to pretend she is a girl, Hayden got Kate a doll stroller. I felt a little better seeing that Kate enjoyed the stroller almost as much as the tractor.
Hayden got a transformer from Sariah. Bumblee Bee... the best one.
The only thing Hayden asked for was a pillow pet. Done. And easy.
Kate got Sariah this really cool book. Sariah will write her own book and then there are stickers and cut outs to make the pages. Sariah also got legos and clothes.
Corrine wanted Mod Podge. Its nice that Jakob got some for her. Corrine also wanted Legos. Lots and lots of legos.
Jakob wanted Duck Dynasty. I will do what I can to support a God loving, gun loving, and politically incorrect family.
We have trouble right here in Bluffdale City. Trouble with a capital T and that rhymes with P and that stands for pool. The kids were all very surprised and have all enjoyed it.
If you are sick of trouble, you can switch to A. A stands for air hockey and that means awesome. Or something like that.
My Christmas present was that the basement got really clean so that we would have room for the pool table. I got the best present ever. Really.
2 comments:
I love air hockey and if I do say so myself, I'm pretty dang good. I challenge you, Camille, to a game!
Ok! I stink, so it won't be much of a challenge... but it will be fun!
Post a Comment