Jakob is 15 today!! I know. Im old. Jakob is also old. Jakob had some of his friends come for pizza and cake last night. There was a lot of pizza consumed. Keith told me that I can't take pictures at Jakobs birthday party
because he is too old and I will embarrass him in front of his friends. As you can also see, I didn't care.
After the consumption of pizza, they played games. I didn't take a picture of that. It took a lot of restraint on my part. You are welcome. Next, cake. Let me explain this cake. My kids are WAY into the the computer game Minecraft. I decided it would be pretty clever of me to make a minecraft cake. I was going to make one that looks like the minecraft cube. See here:
Corrine thought it would be pretty clever if I make the actual Minecraft Cake. I guess its a cake in the game of minecraft. See here:
I made a minecraft cake. It took 4 layers of chocolate cake. Then, I put fondant on the top. It was pretty crafty of me. I know. See my cake here:
When Jakob saw it, I asked him if he knew what it was. "uh? Im not sure" was the answer I got. WHAT???? I spent 2 days (TWO DAYS) on that cake. You don't know what it is??? His friends did. Im happy to report that his friends were very impressed. One even took a picture of it because it was "SO COOL". Thanks. Here are said friends singing happy birthday with the "Uh, Im not sure cake". I guess its a good sign that he didn't know what it was. Maybe he isn't playing minecraft as often as I thought he was.
Hayden made Jakob a paper airplane. It has the #15 on it. Sariah spent her own money and got Jakob a hot wheels car and some candy.
Corrine spent her own money and got Jakob a Lord of the Rings lego set and some candy.
I spent Keiths own money and got Jakob a guitar stand, a guitar hymn book, and Prosperity, an expansion to Dominion.(sorry for the glare) A Dominion expansion is always a popular gift at our house.
Happy Birthday Jakob!


1 comment:
Happy Birthday Jakob! I am just wondering if you will be content with a hot wheels car next year?!?
Post a Comment