Wednesday, May 4, 2011

AAAAHHHHH A TEEN AGER!!!!!

Jakob is 13 years old today!! He is so happy. I am so old. We are officially on the count down for a drivers license. Ugh.



I asked Jakob what he wanted for his birthday. He wanted "SUBWAY". Easy enough. He requested breakfast burritos for dinner. Must be a teen-age boy. He wants food and lots of it.



I wasn't sure how to decorate a teen-agers birthday cake. I figure everyone from 0-100 likes Star Wars so I couldn't go wrong with that. I wanted an excuse to buy a cool cup-cake holder so I did this for his birthday this year. Yoda has to be the top cup cake, right?








Ohh, whats the present going to be?? Again, go with Star Wars wrapping paper.... you can't go wrong.



Snap circuits! These things are pretty cool and he can build "OVER 500 PROJECTS!!!" with this package. Some of these are a voice recorder, a radio, and something that works with the computer.




I know this kid isn't mine. He is his dads boy all the way. I would NEVER read the instructions before pulling anything else out of the box. I kind of like the "wing-it" method. Jakob, he is an engineer. READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE ASSEMBLING ANYTHING. EVER.

3 comments:

The Nye's said...

That's Awesome!!! Happy Birthday Jakob!

Kay said...

Happy Birthday to Jakob! He is a terrific Teen! He is a good boy and Brad loves having him in Scouts. Wish there were more boys like him!

Jen said...

Tayton has a set of those. I'll have to pull them out so he can play with them. I can't believe you have a teenager! gasp!