Mothers day was yesterday. It started out just as fantastic as it always does.... I made a fantastic breakfast for my family (2 different kinds of cold cereal), I got lunch started in the crock pot (roast and potatoes), I did the dishes, and had a gigantic fight with Jakob because I didn't do his laundry.
Primary teachers made the day much better for me. They had these papers with a few questions and the kids answered them about me. I wanted to share their answers with you.
My mom is special because:
Corrine: she is always doing things for me
Sariah: I love mom
Hayden: cause she loves me
I like it when my mom:
Corrine: brings me places
Sariah: she is good
Hayden: because she cleans
My mom can do many things. I think she is best at:
Corrine: crafting and cooking
Sariah: cooking
Hayden: cleaning
I like to make her smile by:
Corrine: making her things
Sariah: I tell her to say "cheese"
Hayden: cleaning my room
My mom is as pretty as:
Corrine: diamond
Sariah: flowers
Hayden: flowers
My mom is so smart she even knows:
Corrine: so many things I can't even name them
Sariah: math
Hayden: how to build
Apparently, I have cleaning issues and that is how Hayden thinks of me. Im not sure what to think about that. Does that mean I need to clean more? Or do I have them clean too much?
Happy mothers day!
1 comment:
That is cute! I love the things kids say about their moms. Isaac thinks my favorite thing to do is clean the house..... hmmmmmmm... Happy Mother's Day to a GREAT mom!
Post a Comment